Interior Design & Technology
Whether you’re driving to the jobsite or on the way to the lake, you’ll enjoy every mile inside the Ram 1500 and 2500. Depending on your preferred trim, you and your passengers can enjoy large touchscreen displays, heated and ventilated front seats, GPS navigation systems, and more. We’ve highlighted key Ram 1500 and 2500 interior differences below:
- The Ram 1500 is standardly equipped with a six-speaker audio system, and can be upgraded with nine- or 19-speaker systems. The Ram 2500 is standard with a four-speaker system, and available with six-, seven-, nine-, or 17-speaker options.
- The Ram 1500 can be equipped with a head-up display, a feature not available in the 2021 Ram 2500.
- Let natural light into the Ram 1500 with an optional dual-pane panoramic sunroof. Alternatively, the Ram 2500 offers an optional power sunroof.
Size & Cargo Space
The 2021 Ram 1500 is available in Quad Cab and Crew Cab configurations, both seating five passengers. Depending on your preferred cab size, you can choose between a 5-foot 7-inch or 6-foot 4-inch box. Alternatively, the Ram 2500 offers Regular Cab, which seats three passengers, Crew Cab, or the more spacious Mega Cab. The Regular and Crew cabs are available with 6-foot 4-inch or 8-foot beds, while the Mega Cab is paired with the 6-foot 4-inch bed.
Safety Options & Features
With features like a ParkView® rear back-up camera, ParkSense® front and rear park assist, and adaptive cruise control, it’s clear that the 2021 Ram 1500 and 2500 take safety seriously. While you’ll feel secure and in control behind either truck, there are some notable differences between the Ram 1500 and 2500 you should be aware of:
- While select Ram 1500 models are equipped with full-speed forward collision warning plus, that feature is only available on the Ram 2500 through optional feature packages.
- The Ram 2500 is available with an adaptive steering system, which gives the driver better control when driving at low speeds. This feature isn’t available on the 2021 Ram 1500.